Proposal Navigator® is a Microsoft® Office Access-based proposal development and management system. This breakthrough system enables the proposal development process to be more efficient, by integrating the proposal management and proposal data management aspects in a single configuration-controlled relational database, and by automating using software programs many of the required tasks and workflows that have previously been performed manually.
INDUSTRY EXCLUSIVE FEATURES
Proposal Navigator®’s menu-driven, user friendly interface provides on-demand team access to its many capabilities. Its industry-exclusive relational database feature fully integrates the proposal outline with all required reference lists, such as L, M, SOO, WBS, CDRLs, as well as extended reference lists, including themes, strengths and risks. This feature, unmatched by any other proposal management system, enables the following streamlined processes:
• Top-down proposal architecture development and cross-reference allocation
• Cross reference matrix generation, maintenance and validation via reverse-matrix
• Generate draft proposal documents
• Writers’ Guides and Reviewers’ Checklists
• Update Don’t Use with Use application
OTHER INTEGRATED FEATURES
• Shred RFP documents to requirements
• Proposal outline development
• Proposal schedule/calendar
• Status generation and reporting
• Generate Acronyms list
• Keyword/keyphrase search in proposal documents
• Full Microsoft® Office Excel data import/export
COMPREHENSIVE USER AND TRAINING GUIDE
• Morning training session: Overview and discussion of features and capabilities
• Afternoon training session: Hands-on workshop, mock RFP to proposal launch/ kickoff
• Proposal Navigator® may be installed on any system (including TS/SCI closed areas) which supports Microsoft® Office Access 2007 (SP1 or later), or the Access 2007 runtime library.
Working within your proposal process framework, this method and system facilitates process streamlining from pre-proposal capture through proposal delivery.
HOW IT WORKS
Proposal Navigator® facilitates process streamlining from pre-proposal capture through proposal delivery, enabling task completion by smaller teams in shorter times, reducing proposal development schedule risk, and providing for more efficient use of capture/ proposal budget.
LICENSING (ANNUAL SUBSCRIPTION)
• Proposal center site (unlimited use)
• Free Trial offer with proposal services engagement